If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 2 June 2013

Project 12 Heirloom Inspired Not Quite 10 Minute Table runner

I have spent the day today putting together the table runner that I started last week using another of the designs from the Martha Pullen Internet Embroidery Club (IEC) bonus for May. I combined one of the designs to make a square block and then stitched the design out three times.I stitched the design out white on white using white rayon and trimmed with a broderie anglaise insertion style cotton lace.
 
I hope to have the instructions out to those in my  Martha Pullen IEC group by tomorrow morning my time. If you an AOL customer please be on the lookout for them as they are blocking me emails with attachments.

 Unfortunately it is difficult to get a get full length of this table runner and it is made worse by the fact that it is all white. Make sure  you click on the pic to go to a larger more clear view.


Project 12 Heirloom Inspired Not Quite 10 Minute Table runner 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment