If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Hanging Folded Fabric Scissor Pouch-Tutorial uploaded

Hanging Folded Fabric Scissor Pouch 1

Hanging Folded Fabric Scissor Pouch 2
This hanging fabric pouch can be used to hang around your neck when sewing to hold embroidery scissors, marking pens and other assorted sewing notions. It measures 4 inch wide and 6 1/2 inches long. The pouch would be particularly useful when you go to class etc and are moving from work station to work station. You can either keep it around your neck or just grab it off the table and move off. It is particularly suited to embellishing with machine embroidery and would make an inexpensive gift.The tutorial and pattern template can be found HERE.

5 comments:

  1. I wanted to take a minute and thank you for these posts. I love the nightgown and the quilts. On my list of to do's for sure. Back to school? Well enjoy the kids I know I would. Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this tutorial, is an original idea, I'll try to do one and I hope it will be as cute as yours. I love your creation, thanks for sharing with us your creations,is much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea. Thank you Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool-will make one for me and my Sis! Thank you, Vicki! This would be great for make-up brushes, too (thinking of my nieces here). I just found your blog on Tip-Nut, and am your newest follower.
    xoxo
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made two of these scissor holders this afternoon and they work up so nicely! Thanks for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete