If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 23 September 2017

An update and memory quilts I have made

I cannot believe how quickly this year is going. I was approached a few weeks ago to make some memory quilts for three grown up granddaughters using fabric from their grandmother's clothing. I do not normally do special requests but this one tugged at my heart strings. The fabrics were all polyester apart from one cotton print. The quilts have been completed and delivered.
Memory quilts
Last week a story about me and my Bridie's Blossoms project was written in the Sunday Examiner. The response was very humbling indeed.
Article in Sunday Examiner
 You can view the article online  HERE
Make sure to watch the video which is included on that page. I was very nervous when filming that as I was not expecting to do it.

Our garden has been in spectacular bloom with the spring bulbs.




I have also completed some quilts for a community based fund raiser towards the end of the year.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful article and video Vicki. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete