If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 7 June 2017

New Strip Fever Quilt Tutorial Uploaded

Have been busy over the last two days designing and stitching another quick and easy strip quilt which I have named Strip Fever. Once again it uses the width of the fabric in the border and measures approximately 51 inches square when complete. However, I cut the strip set back when trimming so it could easily be a single bed size.

I have made two colourways in the quilt. For the pink version I embroidered the Redwork Quilting Flowers from Hatched in Africa and are just gorgeous I think for this quilt. I have accented both quilts with ric rac.


Strip Fever Pink Colourway

The bright quilt was stitched with the Construction Time set from Hatched in Africa also. This set has some lovely smaller design I used in the 4 cornerstones.
Strip Fever Bright Colourway


You can download the tutorial from HERE.
There are more tutorials to follow over the next few days so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. You are a wonder Vicki. I'm amazed at how you get your embroidery done so quickly,it always takes me so long to finish just one piece.

    ReplyDelete