If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Tutorial Correction

My sincere apologies. If you have downloaded the tutorial in my previous post please go back and re download. I was just making another quilt with the same layout and discovered that one of the strip measurements was incorrect. The same link will still work. 

Today has been a beautiful Autumn day, hardly a cloud in the sky. I have put together a Bridie's Blossoms keepsake  package to be sent off to the parents of an angel baby.







I am currently working on my last unit for my Diploma of Family History. I am researching my last essay and must knuckle down and get it down over the next week as it is due the first week in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment