If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 28 February 2013

Quilts and Cushions in New Home

We are finally home after 10 days of hard work at my daughter's house. My husband lost 5 kg due to hard work in the garden and even though I garden and scrubbed until I got blisters seemed to lose only 1/2 kg.

We hung the Taste of Africa on the wall behind the couch in the lounge room and made up the beds in the guest bedroom with the both the Zebra and Giraffe BOM quilts. Also put the co ordinating pillowcases I made on the beds.




Now it is back to get my sewing in order. I hope that I have answered all the emails from people wanting to sign up fore the new HIA Aristocat BOM.

1 comment:

  1. The quilts and pillows look so lovely in your daughters home. She will certainly enjoy them and all the work you put into them
    Bev, Alberta, Canada

    ReplyDelete