If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 24 February 2012

Rainbow Bright Cot Quilt-tutorial uploaded

Rainbow Bright Cot Quilt

I have completed this eye catching little cot /lap quilt and uploaded a tutorial. This quilt measures approximately 37 1/2 inches in width x 45 inches in length. I embroidered the quilt using RAG design sets from Hatched in Africa over at Oregon Patchworks. They are on special for $5 a set at the moment. For this quilt top I have used the Rag Trains,Boats and Planes set. This was a quick to construct quilt top with all the pieces apart from the embroidered blocks being 2 1/2 inch strips with no strip wider than the width of the fabric.
I think that the colour combinations for this little quilt are endless. I hope to do one using the rag doll set . I like to have a couple of baby quilts on hand to give away as gifts to friends and colleagues who are having a baby.
You can find the tutorial HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment