If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 3 May 2021

BOM quilt finished and all files uploaded

 The BOM top  I have called HIA Fancy Flutters is now finished.

Fancy Flutters BOM

The quilt is stitched using the Fancy Flutters sets of design from Hatched in Africa. You can download the instructions to construct the quilt from this link.

The link will remain active until April 14th.

I completed a remembrance set for a little stillborn baby called William and posted it to his grieving family today. I am sure you will join with me in virtually embracing them at this devastating and heartbreaking time.

Stillborn remembrance set

Val sent me a photo of her pole twist table runner during the week.
Pole Twist Table runner

She also made some place mats. I wrote the free tutorial for this table runner about 8 years ago and is still very popular. Just send me an email if you would like the tutorial.

Remember if you wish to continue receiving email notification of any blog updates after July you will need to sign up tot he Bloglovin link on the right hand side of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment