If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday 3 April 2021

A New Tutorial and a New BOM

 I cannot believe the year has flown by and here we are into autumn in Australia. I

I am pleased to say that my husband received a clean bill of health following his surgery and treatment for breast cancer last year and last week I received my 5 year clearance following uterine cancer. 

Many Bridie's Blossoms packages for our angel babies have been sent to Tasmanian Hospitals along with many fidget quilts.

Fidget quilt for LGH

Fidget quilts

Bridie's Blossoms packages

Bridie's Blossoms packages

Early pregnancy loss packages
There have also been numerous Bridie's Blossoms remembrance packages sent out to grieving families who have experienced the heartbreaking tragedy of having a stillbirth or miscarriage.





There have also been bags made for ladies undergoing treatment for gynaecological cancer in Tasmania.

Bags for women undergoing treatment for gynaecological cancer



I have started a new BOM using the Fancy Flutters and Cats Combo set from Hatched in Africa.

Block 1 is complete and can be downloaded from HERE

HIA Fancy Flutters BOM Block 1

Have also made a quilt top for the local shelter using the glorious Fancy Cat  designs which are art of the combo set above. I have named it the Fancy Cats Whirligig Quilt and you can find the tutorial I have written for it HERE


Hatched in Africa Fancy Cats Whirligig quilt


No comments:

Post a Comment