If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Pink Polka Cat Whirlygig Quilt and Tutorial

Thank you to each and every one of you who has sent your best wishes and prayers for my husband. 

I have completed the quilt from the pink themed polka cat embroideries. These Polka Cat embroidery design are from Hatched in Africa. 

I have written a tutorial for this quilt which I named Polka Cat Whirlygig Quilt.

Polka cat Whirlygig Quilt

You can find the tutorial HERE


I have also been busy over the last few days making personalized remembrance sets which I gift to parents of angel babies as part of my Bridie's Blossoms program. It is heartbreaking to think that in these challenging times we have parents experiencing the grief that accompanies the devastating loss of a much longed for child.
Bridie's Blossoms Remembrance set

Bridie's Blossoms Remembrance set


1 comment:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful! Your remembrance sets are so beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete